Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe. To cook seafood stew with tomato and chorizo you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- You need of Freshly baked bread.
- Provide of Homemade butter.
- You need 1 kg of mussels.
- Get 250 g of clams.
- You need 1 of fillet salmon.
- Take 1 of fillet cod.
- Get 1 of fillet haddock.
- Get 2 of tubes calamari sliced into rings.
- Get of Fresh parsley.
- You need of Fresh basil.
- Get of Stew.
- Provide 200 g of chorizo diced.
- You need 1 of diced white onion.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 400 g of plum tomatoes.
- Take 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of origanum.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Take of Smoked paprika.
- Get 250 ml of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Provide 50 g of sugar.
- You need 500 ml of water.
Instructions to make Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Brown onions and garlic in olive oil. Add splash of water to soften. Add tomatoes, paste, sugar and origanum then simmer. Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika..
- Add water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and using a hand blender, blitz the sauce until very smooth. Add mustard and stir well. Add the wine and mix through..
- Brown the chorizo in oil and fry king prawns with a 1 tsp butter. Once the prawns have discoloured, add the tomato stew and bring to a simmer. Add all the fish except the calamari, clams and mussels. Add the mussels and clams and place a lid to steam. Once the mussels start opening add the calamari and leave for two to three minutes until the calamari has changed colour..
- Serve the stew in a deep dish with freshly sliced or torn herbs sprinkled on top. Enjoy with torn bread and butter..
If you find this Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.