Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi recipe. To make indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Prepare 1 bag of Green bell peppers.
- Use 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 cm of Ginger.
- You need 1 large of Tomato.
- Get 200 grams of Chicken breast meat.
- Take 150 grams of (If you're vegetarian, use paneer cheese instead).
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆ Turmeric.
- You need 1 of light heaping tablespoon ☆ Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆ Cayenne pepper (only if you like hot and spicy).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Slice half the onion and the peppers into 1 cm thick slices. Chop up the rest of the onion, the garlic, ginger, and tomato. Keep them separate..
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Heat up a frying pan and stir fry the chicken until it's almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the frying pan, and stir fry the sliced onion until transparent. Add the peppers and stir fry. Transfer to a plate..
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the frying pan, Stir fry the cumin seeds until they start to pop. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry well..
- Add the chopped onion and stir fry until translucent, for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat. Take care not to let it burn..
- Add the ☆ spices and stir-fry for another 1 to 2 minutes to mix well. It will look rather dry but that's fine..
- Add the chopped tomato and stir fry until a paste is formed and it's starting to look oily..
- If it gets to this point the curry will be delicious for sure. Add a little salt to taste..
- Put the cooked chicken back in the pan and mix well..
- Put the stir fried vegetables back in the pan and mix well again. Add the garam masala. Taste again and adjust the seasoning, and it's done..
- Serve with rice and dal..
If you find this Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.