Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian Mamma's Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Mamma's Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Mamma's Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian mamma's lasagna recipe. To make italian mamma's lasagna you only need 15 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Mamma's Lasagna:
- Take 1/2 of Finely chopped onions.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Get 400 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 200 ml of Tomato purée.
- Use 1 of cube Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1 of Red wine.
- Use 50 grams of Butter.
- Get 80 grams of Flour (cake flour).
- Get 550 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt (for the Béchamel sauce).
- You need 1 of Nutmeg powder (for the Béchamel sauce).
- Use 1 of pack Raw lasagna noodles (made from eggs).
- Prepare 1 of Salt (for boiling the pasta).
- Use 1 packages of Cheese for melting (slice type).
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
Instructions to make Italian Mamma's Lasagna:
- Prepare to make the ragù sauce. Chop the onion and sauté with oil in a pot. Then, add the ground beef and cook until well done..
- Continue cooking until most of the liquid has evaporated..
- Add red wine to taste. If the surface looks dry while simmering, add a little water..
- Add the tomato purée and simmer for about an hour and a half. Last, dissolve the soup stock cube in the sauce and continue simmering until evenly blended..
- Then, let the sauce sit overnight..
- Don't let the ragù sauce get watery. (If you do, the lasagna will become sticky.).
- On the second day, boil some water to parboil the lasagna. Put the salt in the water at about the same time you boil the pasta..
- Like in the picture, when the water begins to boil, use the oven pan to parboil the pasta..
- Don't put the pasta in the pot, put it in the oven pan and pour the boiling water on top..
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes, then drain well..
- Begin heating the oven to 200°F Celsius..
- While the pasta is being prepared, make the Béchamel sauce. It's like white sauce..
- In a separate pot, melt some butter. Be careful not to let it burn..
- Add all the flour. Mix well at low heat, adjusting the temperature as needed..
- Switch to using a whisk, add the milk, and mix well. Keep stirring so that lumps do not form. This is an important step!.
- Continue stirring over low heat. It will gradually thicken. Keep stirring until the sauce has thoroughly thickened. Be careful not to let it burn..
- Last, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the nutmeg to season. Please adjust the amount of salt to taste..
- Let's put together the lasagna. Put a small amount of the ragù sauce in the bottom of the pan. Put some butter (not listed in the ingredients) as well. Use a spoon to spread it out..
- Then, add a layer of lasagna noodles without leaving any gaps..
- It should look like this..
- Next, add a layer of Béchamel sauce. Don't make it too thick..
- Spread this out evenly with a knife, also without leaving any gaps..
- Then, add a layer of ragù sauce..
- Use a knife to spread it out..
- Now, use your hands to tear the sliced cheese into pieces and add them in a layer on top of the sauce. One level of cheese should use about 1/2~2 slices of cheese. Please adjust according to your taste..
- Next, sprinkle on some powdered cheese. This completes the first level. Next, make another level of lasagna using the same pattern..
- It will rise when baking, so leave some empty space in the top part of the pan as in the picture..
- Put Béchamel sauce, ragù sauce, sliced cheese, and powdered cheese on the very top layer to finish..
- Bake in an oven at 200°F Celsius for 15-20 minutes to finish..
- If you have a small oven, the top layer may burn. In this case, cover it with aluminum foil..
If you find this Italian Mamma's Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.