Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried plantain/irish potatoes with scrambled egg sauce recipe. You can have fried plantain/irish potatoes with scrambled egg sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce:
- Use 2 of Ripe plantain(sliced).
- Use 2 of Irish potatoes(sliced).
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Baked beans.
- Provide 1 of Red onions (sliced).
- Get 1 of Tomatoes(Sliced).
- Use 1 of pepper(sliced).
- Get 1 Tsp of Curry powder/Thyme/Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare cubes of Knorr.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Veg oil.
Instructions to make Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce:
- Wash peel and sliced ur plantain and Potatoes,add a little salt and set aside..
- Put a frying pan on medium heat, add oil and begin to fry the plantain and potatoes till done on both sides.,sieve on a paper napkin to cool..
- In a small pot on medium heat,add little oil,.
- When d oil is hot enof,add ur onions,pepper and tomatoes, add knorr,curry,thyme,Cinnamon and little salt and fry for abt 2-3mins..
- Beat ur eggs ad add to d tomatoes and cook for anoda 1-2mins..
- Add ur baked beans and cook for 1-2 mins..
- Ur fried plantain and egg sauce is ready..
If you find this Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.