Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Jungle Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jungle Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jungle Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jungle curry recipe. To cook jungle curry you need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jungle Curry:
- Get of chili paste.
- Take 3 of dried pepper,chopped.
- You need 7 of fresh hot chili,or less.
- Prepare 3 of shallots,chopped.
- Provide 6 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cioriander roots,sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped each galangal,lemongrass.
- Use of vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of eggplants,chopped.
- Provide 1 of sliced f pumpkin.
- Use 100 grams of mushroons.
- Take 3 of yard l ong bezns,any fresh beans.
- Provide 3 of sweet pepperd.
- You need 1 of fingeroots,sliced.
- Take 1 of white turmeric,sliced.
- Get 2 of peppercorns ,cut halves.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil to fry chili paste.
- You need 1/2 liter of water.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 bunch of each hot basils,kaffir lime leaves.
Instructions to make Jungle Curry:
- This is a kind of Thai curry with no coconut milk,you can add your favorite meat,grill fishes,but this time a make it vegetarian :).
- Prepare chilli paste ingredients,cut,chop,and pound with pestle and mortar( red chili paste can do,just add more garlic,shallots,ad some fresh chili ).
- Prepare fresh vegetables,clean,chop,and separate hard and soft veggies( hard : pumpkin,eggplants,beans ),( soft : mushroom,fresh chili ) as when you cook separate you will get the good color and not over cook some kinds of vegetables.
- In medium pot,heat vegetables oil on medium,stir chili paste until fragrance,add kaffir lime leaves,peppercorns,white turmeric,finger roots,stir until get good smell of all herbs.
- Add water,when it boil add pumpkin,eggplants,beans ,cook it about 5 mins.
- Add mushrooms,fresh chili,sweet peppers,cook it another 2 mins.
- Add salt ,hot basils,turn heat off,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Jungle Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.