Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chemeen Manga Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chemeen Manga Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemeen Manga Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chemeen manga curry recipe. To cook chemeen manga curry you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chemeen Manga Curry:
- You need 2 of Kudampuli (Gambooge or Malabar Tamarind).
- Provide 500 Grams of Prawns (Shelled and cleaned).
- Provide 1 Cup of Mango Raw (cubed).
- Take 4 of Green Chilli (split on the side).
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Ginger (sliced thinly).
- Take 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 Cup of Coconut Shredded.
- Get 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Use 4 of Shallots.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Take 3 of Chilli Dried (diced).
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder.
Instructions to make Chemeen Manga Curry:
- Soak the kudampuli in 1/2 a cup of water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Into an earthern pot, add the prawns, mango, green chilli, ginger, curry leaves, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder.
- Add the kudampuli from step 1 with the water used to soak the kudampuli to the earthern pot along with an additional 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring the mixture in the earthern pot to a boil on high heat and reduce the heat to let it simmer for about 10 to 12 minutes till about half of the water is reduced.
- Grind the ingredients under the heading – "To Grind" to a smooth paste. Add this along with 1/2 cup of water to the prawns mixture.
- Let the mixture come to a boil on high heat and then reduce the heat to let it simmer for about 5 to 6 minute.
- Serve hot with rice and pappadam.
If you find this Chemeen Manga Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.