Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala egg curry recipe. You can cook masala egg curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Egg Curry:
- Take 4 of boiled eggs.
- Get 2 of chopped onions.
- Get 3 of grinded big tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of degi mirch.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Masala Egg Curry:
- Heat oil in a karahi & add chopped onions & ginger garlic paste. Cook till they become translucent..
- Add all the ingredients & saute.Add grinded tomatoes & cook on low flame till oil spreads from corners..
- Cut the eggs from the centre in to half & put them in cooked masala with 1 cup water..
- Cook for 2 minutes & switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and seve hot..
If you find this Masala Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.