Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oats Semolina Uttapam with idli and Sambhar recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Semolina Uttapam with idli and Sambhar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Semolina Uttapam with idli and Sambhar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats semolina uttapam with idli and sambhar recipe. To make oats semolina uttapam with idli and sambhar you need 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Semolina Uttapam with idli and Sambhar:
- You need of Uttapam.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fine semolina (rava).
- Use 1cup of Yogurt.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 cups of Veggies,(carrot,capsicum,onion,tomatoes,fresh coriander).
- Get as required of Oil for greasing.
- Use of Sambhar.
- Get 2 cup of Toor dal.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of small Bottle gourd.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- Use 2-3 of Red dried chillies.
- Get Handful of Curry leaves.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoteida (hing).
- You need 1 tablespoon of /as per taste Sambhar masala.
- Use of Idli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of remaining Batter of uttapam.
- You need as required of Idli steamer.
- Provide Pinch of Baking soda.
Steps to make Oats Semolina Uttapam with idli and Sambhar:
- Grind the oats in a fine powder..
- Add in the yogurt, semolina and oats in a bowl. Mix well and let it rest..
- Meanwhile we will make the sambhar. For that, first boil the veggies and dal with salt and turmeric..
- Get the things ready for tempering the sambhar..
- Heat up oil in a wok. Add in aisefotoeda and mustard seeds. Let them splatter. Then add the dried red chilies and curry leaves..
- Pour in the boiled dal and veggies to it..
- Add the sambhar masala and tamarind pulp.let it cook for 2to3 mins. Sambhar is ready..
- Lets get back to uttapams. Get the veggies ready..
- Heat up the skillet. Grease with oil. Spread the batter on it..
- Sprinkle the veggies on top and let it cook until bottom turns golden brown and the top seems raw from nowhere..
- Flip it and cook the other side as well. The same batter is used to make idlis too but additionally you will need to put some baking soda in it before steaming them..
- Your Uttapam,Sambhar and idlis are ready. Serve hot and enjoy !!!.
If you find this Oats Semolina Uttapam with idli and Sambhar recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.