Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon pecan crusted salmon recipe. You can have cinnamon pecan crusted salmon using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon:
- You need 1 lb of of salmon, cut into 4 pieces, or 4 salmon filets.
- Provide 1/2 cup of BBQ or mustard sauce/glaze.
- You need 2/3 cup of pecans, finely ground in a food processor.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Add ground pecans to a large plate and stir in cinnamon..
- Brush salmon pieces with BBQ sauce/glaze. Coat with pecan mixture, pressing so the mixture sticks..
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil..
- Brown salmon on each side until pecan crust is golden..
- Remove and put on a wire rack placed on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with rice or vegetables, or on a salad..
If you find this Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.