Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs recipe. To make oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs you only need 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- You need 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Take 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- Provide 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- Take of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.