Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect pineapple upside-down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to pineapple upside-down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down cake recipe. You can cook pineapple upside-down cake using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook pineapple upside-down cake:
- Get 20 oz of can on pineapple rings.
- Take 2/3 cup of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Provide 6 of eggs(seperated).
- Take 2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 cup of flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of maraschino cherries.
Instructions to make pineapple upside-down cake:
- in and ungrease 9×13 glass baking dish combine melted butter and brown sugar.
- drain the can of pineapple reserving all the juice.
- arrange pineapple in two rows along the lengthwise sides of the dish then take the last two slices and cut the in half and place them between the rows of whole pineapple slices.
- sprinkle the chopped pecans over the pineapple and set the dish aside.
- in a large bowl beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
- gradually add sugar beating well.
- blend in vanilla and reserved pineapple juice.
- combine flour,baking powder, salt and add to batter beating well.
- in another bowl beat egg whites on high speed untill stiff peaks form.
- fold egg whites into the batter.
- spoon the batter into the 9×13 dish.
- bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- let stand for 10 minutes then invert to your serving dish.
- place cherries in the center of the pineapples.
If you find this pineapple upside-down cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.