Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best authentic Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to authentic Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian chicken curry recipe. To cook authentic indian chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare authentic Indian chicken curry:
- Prepare 1 of kilogram chicken.
- Provide 5 of onion.
- Take 6 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomatoe puree.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi).
- Use 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 3 tbsp of natural yogurt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of freash coriander.
- Get 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee or vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 4 of green chillies or to your taste.
Steps to make authentic Indian chicken curry:
- add the ghee or vegetable oil to a large pan on a medium heat.
- add the cumin seeds and wait till they start popping.
- add the 5 chopped onions and the salt to the pan and cook the onions till they have softened.
- after the onions have softened add the finally chopped ginger and garlic and the green chillies cook for a further 5 minutes.
- than add the freash chopped tomatoes and the tomato puree and cook for 10 minutes untill the tomatoes have softened.
- after the tomatoes have softened and most of the liquid has evaporated then add the 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- than add the black pepper, garam masala, and turmaric powder to the pan and cook for 3 minutes..
- now add the chicken and stir fry until chicken is half cooked..
- after the chicken is half cooked add the 3 cups if water and simmer for 1 and a half hour or untill the sauce is nice and thick but keep stirring from time to time..
- after the chicken curry is cooked add the freash chopped coriander stir through..
- now the chicken curry is ready and can be served with rice, naan, chappatti and a nice raita on the side..
- you can do this with lamb or beef to.
If you find this authentic Indian chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.