Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimp and green bean curry recipe. You can have thai shrimp and green bean curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- Get 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Provide 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- Get 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of Green onions (for garnish).
Instructions to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
If you find this Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.