Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. To cook simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Get 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 tsp. of Freshly grated ginger.
- Provide 4 C. of Beef broth.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Sriracha (optional).
- You need 6 oz. of Ramen noodles.
- You need 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Provide 2 of large eggs, soft boiled.
Steps to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic..
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking..
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender..
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs..
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions..
If you find this Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.