Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thick Split Peas Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thick Split Peas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick Split Peas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick split peas soup recipe. You can cook thick split peas soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thick Split Peas Soup:
- You need 1 kg of split peas.
- Prepare 3 of grated Tomatoes.
- You need 3 of Onions.
- Use 3 of All peppers full (yellow, green, red).
- Get Spoon of each of Ginger, garlic & dhana.
- Provide to drizzle of Olive oil.
- You need 500g of Mince.
- Get to serve of Noodles or cooked spaghetti.
- Use 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Use 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Thick Split Peas Soup:
- Boil split peas until they look like a smooth soft porridge and I add 1 chicken stock for taste.
- Make tomato grave. Fry onion, peppers, garlic, ginger & dhana. Add tomatoes, chicken stock and your favorite spice. Add a bit of soup to make it thick..
- Make mince meat. Fry onion, all peppers, garlic, ginger and dhana. Add mince once cooked add half chicken stock and steak and chop spice. Add 2 spoons of tomato sauce and mayonnaise..
- Add all in big pot and add thick vegetable soup. Add your cooked spaghetti cut into small small bits..
- Serve with Dombolo.
If you find this Thick Split Peas Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.