Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood with homemade green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood with homemade green curry recipe. To make seafood with homemade green curry you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Take 1 of small bunch fresh cilantro.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Take 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped.
- Provide 1 of lemongrass stalk, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Provide of Juice and zest of 1 lime.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1-14 oz of can coconut milk.
- Provide 3-4 oz of fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock).
- You need 12 of prawns, 31/40 size, shelled and deveined.
- Get 1/2 cup of bay scallops.
Instructions to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer..
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice..
If you find this Seafood with homemade green curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.