Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kai hulli (buttermilk curry) recipe. To make kai hulli (buttermilk curry) you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry):
- Get 1 medium of Mangalore Cucmber.
- Get 3 piece of Green Chillies.
- Use 1 cup of Grated Coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use of Seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take of Curry Leaves.
- Use 2 piece of Dried Chillies.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry):
- Cut the Mangalore Cucumber into squares..
- Boil about 1.5 Cups of water and add the cucumber pieces to it..
- Cook the cucumber till it becomes soft..
- Meanwhile add the coconut and green chillies in a blender and blend to a fine paste by adding a little water.
- Add the paste to the cooked cucumber and water.
- Stir and bring this to a boil.
- Switch off flame and add buttermilk. Mix well.
- In another pot add the seasoning ingredients and heat it..
- When the cumin seeds start to crack, add it to the Curry and mix..
- Serve with Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/455698-non-sticky-rice.
If you find this Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.