Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic and easy thai green curry recipe. To make authentic and easy thai green curry you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- You need 250 grams of Chicken (Breast meat or thigh meat).
- Provide 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 of or 2 Bell Peppers (red or yellow).
- Take 1 packages of Shimeji, king oyster, or whatever mushroom you like.
- Use 1 small of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 300 ml of Coconut Milk + water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Salt.
- You need 4 of or 5 Basil leaves (optional).
Steps to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then roughly chop into chunks. Cut the bell peppers into thick strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Put oil in a pot, add green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute over low heat..
- Add 100 ml of coconut milk and chicken, turn the heat to medium, and stir fry..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 100 ml of coconut milk, add 1/2 tablespoon each of vegetable oil and sugar..
- When the chicken changes color, add eggplant and bell peppers. If you are going to use bamboo shoots or mushrooms, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened a bit, add the ★ ingredients and the 300 ml of coconut milk + water and boil for 3 – 4 minutes..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 300 ml of coconut milk + water, add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Have a taste. It might not be spicy enough depending on the green curry paste you used. If necessary you can add more green curry paste..
- Now add the basil leaves (if you can get it, use basil imported from Thailand), turn off the heat, and it's done.♪ The basil is optional, so it's okay if you don't use it..
- This is also good with prawns or thinly sliced pork. If you use prawns, blanch first..
- When making Thai rice, it's best to reduce the amount of water a little bit..
- This green curry is also good over cooked somen noodles..
If you find this Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.