Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond joy baked oatmeal recipe. You can cook almond joy baked oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal:
- Use 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Stevia brown sugar.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of skim milk or almond milk.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil or substitute 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- Provide 1/4 cups of mini chocolate chips.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut.
- Take 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
Instructions to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins or 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the oats, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat together in another bowl the eggs, milk, almond extract, oil and stevia brown sugar..
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oat mixture and mix thoroughly. Let it set for 10 or 15 minutes so the oats start soaking up some of the liquid..
- Now stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Evenly divided the mixture into 12 muffin cups or pour into the 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly..
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the tops are golden and the oatmeal is set..
- Place uneaten oatmeal in air right containers and place in the refrigerator. Will keep for 4 – 5 days or can be frozen and then reheated in the microwave..
If you find this Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.