Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry – healthy……ish recipe. You can cook prawn curry – healthy……ish using 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish:
- Get 1 of Red Onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 pinch of Saffron.
- You need 3 of Turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of All Spices.
- Use 1 tsp of Cummin.
- Get 1 each of Ginger Root.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli, good strength.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 6 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 box of Cherry or small plumb tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 of Natural low fat yogurt.
- Use 1 bunch of Corriander.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Honey.
- Use 1 dash of Olive oil.
- You need of Asian.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice.
- Provide 1 packages of Coconut Paste/Milk (optional, read step 7).
- Take 1 of Vegetable – Sweet/Chiqunio Peppers or Courgette/Aubergine.
- Get 500 grams of King Prawns, the better and bigger the prawns the better and bigger the test.
- You need 1 1/4 of Lime – (personal taste, I don't add but you can).
- Prepare 1 packages of Concentrated tomato paste (only for emergency if you over sweeten curry).
Steps to make Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish:
- Finely chop onion, ginger, garlic.
- Add dash of oil to pan and heat, once hot add saffron, paprika, all spices, turmeric and cummin. Stir for like a minute and do not let burn..
- Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook until brownish colour..
- Dice and add chilli, use half a chilli don't over heat, use fresh chilli more flavour then curry powders..
- While base paste cooks chop tomatoes into qtrs and add, half cherry/plumb tomatoes and add. Cook down into nice mushy paste.
- Add yogurt and stir in, salt and pepper to taste (be generous with the salt).
- Start to cook rice, I add coconut paste/milk to rice for this dish, you don't have to. To cook rice I fry small amount of oil, don't let rice burn, then add paste/milk stir in and then just cover with water and keep adding small amounts of water as it boils off..
- Chop and add vegetables – I tend to use small chiqunio peppers or sweet peppers as add colour and sweetness. Sliced into rings..
- Now add prawns.
- Chop Corriander and add about half to sauce and stir in..
- Add dash of honey to taste, if the curry sauce is still acidic add dash more, try it to over sweeten, however if to sweet rescue with concentrated tomato paste (can add lime).
- Taste your curry.
- Strength – If the curry is not hot enough add more of the chilli.
- Spice Flavour – you want more curry spice whack add a little more cummin and all spice.
- Colour – I like a golden yellow prawn curry, add a little more turmeric to colour yellow and paprika for brown/reddish tint..
- If the rice is ready then serve, sprinkle on remainder of Corriander to curry and a little to rice..
If you find this Prawn Curry – Healthy……ish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.