Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dijon panko crusted salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dijon panko crusted salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dijon panko crusted salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dijon panko crusted salmon recipe. To cook dijon panko crusted salmon you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dijon panko crusted salmon:
- Take 1 pound of Alaskan salmon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1/2 cup of panko.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Dijon panko crusted salmon:
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Skin salmon and cut into four equal parts.
- Oil a baking pan and place the salmon on the pan skin side up.
- In a bowl, mix dijon mustard, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. The mixture should be smooth like pancake batter.
- With a cooking brush, apply the dijon mixture to the top of the salmon be sure to apply evenly so the panko can stick..
- Take the panko and press into the top of the salon where you just applied the mixture..
- Bake in the oven until the crust is golden brown. Be careful not to over cook the salmon, or it will be too dry..
- Take out of the oven after about thirty minutes and sprinkle lemon juice on the top. Enjoy!.
If you find this Dijon panko crusted salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.