Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated chicken and beef kabobs recipe. To make marinated chicken and beef kabobs you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs:
- Take of chicken breasts.
- Get of beef top sirloin.
- Take of green bell pepper.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- Take of orange bell pepper.
- You need of small pkg. white mushrooms.
- Take of teriyaki sauce.
- Get of pineapple juice.
- Take of packed brown sugar.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
Steps to make Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs:
- Cut up first 6 ingredients to bite size pieces for kabobs..
- Combine next 6 ingredients and pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag..
- Add meats to the bag, and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Alternating meat and veggies, prepare skewers..
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, and baste the skewers so that all veggies are covered in marinade as well..
- I grilled on a George Foreman, turning every few minutes, but this could also be cooked in the oven or on a regular grill. (If using regular grill, make sure to soak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. first to avoid catching fire!).
If you find this Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.