Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Prepare 300 gm of spinach.
- Use 150 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of malai/cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take 1 tsp of Butter.
- Use 3-4 of Charcoal for dhrungar.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Blanch spinach 3-5min. Add salt pinch sugar and oil 1/2tsp. Strain and pour chilled water. And let it cool..
- Now churn spinach add malai and churn again. Mean while boil 1glass water add salt turmeric powder and add paneer diced 2-3min. And remove from water. To get yellow colour and soft paneer..
- Now heat ol in a pan add cumin seeds finely chopped onion ginger chilli garlic paste saute. Now add paneer saute and add spinach puree. Kitchen king masala and kasuri methi and 1/4cup blanch spinach water mix properly..
- Now make drungar with charcoal pour 1/2tsp. butter and sugarcover for 2min. Remove charcoal nadd 1/2tsp butter mix well. serve hot with naan paratha rice..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.