Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Not Panang curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not Panang curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to not panang curry recipe. You can cook not panang curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Not Panang curry:
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Onion.
- Provide 1/2 of Sliced Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of tube garlic puree.
- You need Tbsp of Medium Curry Powder.
- Provide 1 of +1/2 tsp Tomato puree.
- Take 1 tsp of honey.
- Get 500 g of chicken breast or thigh.
- Use 1 Can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic granules.
- Use 1 tsp of Hot sauce.
Instructions to make Not Panang curry:
- Brown/cook the chicken in the oil.
- Sweat onion and pepper with the chicken.
- Add the curry powder and stir in for a minute.
- Add garlic puree and tomato puree and stir for 1 minute.
- Add in the coconut milk, honey and hot sauce and stir..
- Stir occasionally and reduce until desired texture, I prefer a thicker curry.
If you find this Not Panang curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.