Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade thai red panang curry paste recipe. You can cook homemade thai red panang curry paste using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Thai red panang curry paste:
- Get 5-6 of big dry red chillies (copped).
- Take 5-6 of fresh red chillies (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tsp of thai shrimp paste.
- Provide 5-6 clove of garlic.
- Take 5 of small shallots.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh Coriander roots (finely chopped) – you can use powder version or stalk.
- Use 1 tbsp of galangal (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemongrass (finely chopped, use only 2/3 of it start from the root).
- Take 1 tsp of Kaffir lime peel.
- Use 1 tsp of ground white or black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cashew nuts.
Instructions to make Homemade Thai red panang curry paste:
- Cut dry chilli into big pieces and soak in warm water for about 15-20. Drain the water off.
- Pound fresh chilli, garlic, shallots, dry chilli together and add some salt to help the paste combine in a pastel and mortar. Then add lemongrass, galangal and pound them in until it form a rough paste. Transfer to a food processor or blender and add the rest of the ingredient. Blitz the ingredients until it form a thick paste..
- Store it in the clean jar or put in the ice cube and freeze them. You can keep it in the fridge for 3 months or freeze for a year..
If you find this Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.