Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi (yogurt) naan (flat bread)with paneer curry (indian cottage cheese) #mycookbook recipe. To cook dahi (yogurt) naan (flat bread)with paneer curry (indian cottage cheese) #mycookbook you only need 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook:
- Get 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Whisked Yogurt.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide of Water as required.
- Take of Paneer Curry.
- Provide 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Get 1 Pack of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato Chopped.
- Take 4 Clove of Ginger.
- Use 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seed.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter and oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take 7 of Cashews.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take of Fresh Cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Kasuri Methi.
- Take Leaves of Coriander.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
Instructions to make Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook:
- In a pan add some oil add one onion chopped sauté till soft add ginger garlic chopped two Tomatoes cook till soft along with some cashews. Add turmeric,chilli powder,coriander powder and sauté for while and cook them completely and grind to paste. Meanwhile sauté capsicum and keep aside and paneer..
- In a pan add butter and some oil once hot add cumin seed, add one Tsp chilli powder and sauté and add the paste quickly and cook for while add water half cup. then add garam masala and cumin powder and Dry Kasuri methi cook for while,add salt to taste..
- Once done add the capsicum and paneer and cook for while you can adjust the water but don’t make too watery. Last add some cream and cook and garnish with some coriander leaves..
If you find this Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.