Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arroz tapado con carne "covered ground beef and rice" recipe. To cook arroz tapado con carne "covered ground beef and rice" you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice":
- Provide of Rice.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Ground meat.
- Provide 3/4 lb of ground meat.
- Take 1 cup of chopped red onion.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of raisins (optional).
- Take 1/2 of yellow chile pepper(optional).
- Take 2 of heard boiled egg chopped(optional).
Instructions to make Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice":
- Add the water, salt, and rice and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Turn off the heat and leave the rice covered until you are ready to use it..
- In a skillet on medium heat, sauté the chopped onion in the olive oil until soft and golden. Add the ground beef and cumin and cook, stirring, until the meat is browned. Add the tomatoes, chopped heard boiled eggs, chile pepper, and raisins and cook on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is evaporated..
- Add the chicken broth and simmer 5 to 10 minutes more, until the liquid has cooked down, but before it becomes dry. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Grease a small glass bowl with butter. Fill the bowl 1/3 full with some of the rice. Add a layer of the ground beef filling, then cover the filling with more rice. Press rice firmly into the mold. Turn the bowl onto a serving platter or individual plate, and remove the bowl. Garnish with sprigs of parsley,.
If you find this Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.