Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Panang Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Panang Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Panang Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken panang curry recipe. You can have chicken panang curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Panang Curry:
- Use 3 of Chicken Thighs (cut in dice size).
- Prepare 1 of small can Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 of Red Chili (Cut into long strip).
- Take 1 tsp of gula melaka.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Get 1 bunch of Coriander Leaf.
- Get of Panang Curry Paste.
- Prepare 7 of dried red chillies (soak in hot water for 10 mins).
- You need 3 of Shallots.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 of inches of galangal (Chopped).
- Take 6 of Kaffir leaves (Chopped thinly, saved half for garnish).
- Take 1 bunch of Coriander Root (finely Chopped).
- Use 2 of lemongrass (removed the skin and head).
- Get 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 of lime (use the peel, chopped finely).
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanuts (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Panang Curry:
- Soak dried chilies in hot water for 10 mins. Reserve the hot water for later use..
- To make curry paste, add all ingredient into blender and blend. Once it's done, add a bit of reserved water to blend again to form the paste..
- In a pan, add oil and heat up the oil. Add the curry paste in and stir fry for a min..
- Add chicken in and cook for a few mins..
- Add 95% of the coconut milk in and close the lid and simmer for 30 mins..
- Add the seasoning now. Add a bit of gula melaka and fish sauce in to taste..
- Before serving, add 5% of the coconut milk, rest of kaffir leaves, cut chilies (optional) over the chicken. Serve..
If you find this Chicken Panang Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.