Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and bell pepper keema curry recipe. To cook eggplant and bell pepper keema curry you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry:
- Get 250 grams of Mixed pork and beef mince.
- You need 5 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Provide 3 of Bell peppers (finely chopped).
- Get 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 piece of Garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Use 300 ml of ◎ Water.
- You need 1 of ◎ Soup stock cube.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- You need 3 of cubes ☆ Curry roux.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆ Curry powder.
Instructions to make Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry:
- Finely chop the garlic and grate the ginger. Prepare the ingredients..
- Finely chop the bell peppers and the onion. The eggplant will soften and shrink in size, so it's alright even if the pieces are on the large size..
- Spread vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic, ginger and meat. When the meat is cooked thoroughly, add the onion and bell pepper..
- When the onion becomes translucent, add the eggplant and soften..
- When the eggplant has softened, add the ingredients marked ◎ and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the ingredients marked ☆ to Step 5, dissolve, and boil on low heat for around 5 minutes, adjusting the amount of water as it boils. Make sure it doesn't burn..
- If you like, you can it top with a fried egg, poached egg or cooked vegetables..
- If you have leftovers, how about making pasta gratiné? Try a ariation on this recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171480-pasta-gratin-with-keema-curry.
If you find this Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.