Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to luxurious cost-saving recipe nigiri sushi recipe. You can have luxurious cost-saving recipe nigiri sushi using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi:
- Use 360 ml of Sushi rice (use your favourite recipe).
- Get 1 of Vinegar (for your hands while forming rice).
- Get 1 of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Wasabi (as you like when eating).
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce (for when you eat).
- Prepare of Examples of toppings (Anything you like!).
- Get 1 of Sashimi raw fish (un-cut block or pre-sliced).
- Take 1 packages of Cod roe soaked in soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 grams of Yakiniku (grilled beef).
- Use 4 of Grilled sausage.
- You need 1 of roll Dashimaki Tamago (Japanese-style rolled omelette).
- You need 1/4 of Onion (thinly-sliced).
- Get 3 of Chopped green onion.
- Use 1 of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi:
- Let's make sushi rice and a rolled omelette first. Follow your favourite recipes. Be generous with the sushi vinegar to make it tastier..
- Let the sushi rice cool down. Meanwhile, cut rectangular sashimi blocks into appropriate sizes, place them in a shallow container, cover with plastic wrap and put in a fridge..
- Let's prepare vinegar for your hands. Put vinegar into the container you used for making the sushi vinegar..
- Wet a small plate with vinegar. Put rice on it and measure the weight. The best size for the best taste would be 15-20 g per portion. You can eyeball the size once you get used to it..
- Wet your finger tips, fingers and left palm and hold rice that you weighed..
- Gently roll, squeeze and form it..
- Give it a better shape by using two fingers of your right hand..
- If you place the formed rice organised with a bit of space between each other on a plate or sushi oke (a wooden bowl for sushi rice), it will be easy for you to handle them afterwards..
- Make Gunkan-maki (warship roll) and tamago (egg) sushi with nori seaweed. Just place toppings on formed rice, and it's all done. At first, we make all these without wasabi..
- Dashimaki (egg) + nori seaweed. The length of the nori should be around 14-15 cm. Here's the separate recipe for it…
- Gunkan roll. This is cod roe. The size of the nori should be around 3 × 15 cm..
- Mayonnaise + sausage. The length of the nori should be around 10 cm..
- Yakiniku and green onion..
- Salmon + mayonnaise + sliced raw onion + green onion..
- 10 pieces of sea bream sushi made with leftover rice (including black rice). Around 200 g rice and one package of sliced sea bream sashimi..
- I made Gunkan rolls with takuan (Japanese pickled radish) and kani-miso (brown paste-like part of a crab).
- I got a package of sashimi on sale..
- I made these 8 pieces from 160 g of cooked rice and a bit more than 1 tbsp of sushi vinegar. Way more delicious than nigiri sushi from the supermarket and light on your wallet as well..
- You can add as much wasabi as you like when eating. It saves a lot of trouble when eating with your kids..
If you find this Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.