Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy 3 cheese spaghetti squash boat recipe. You can have easy 3 cheese spaghetti squash boat using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat:
- You need 1 of spaghetti squash.
- Use 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut oil (or olive oil).
- Get of Fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat:
- In a bowl, mix together ricotta with fresh parsley (reserving some for garnishing).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut spaghetti squash in half, hull out seeds. Place squash cut face down on baking sheet/tray. Bake in oven for 35 min..
- Meanwhile, in a pan heat coconut oil. Sautee onion and garlic..
- Add tomato paste and season with salt and pepper..
- Add tomato sauce to the pan, and bring to low bubble. Grate in the fresh parmesan and stir.
- Pull squash out of the oven, squeeze lemon juice and carefully scrape the inside of the squash creating "spaghetti strings" (you can skip the lemon but I like the fresh citrus it adds to the dish).
- Scoop out the spaghetti squash and place in the pan of sauce and toss together gently. (it's okay if you don't scoop out all the squash, it's going back in the skin).
- Pour the spaghetti squash and sauce mixture back into the squash skins..
- Add dollops of the ricotta cheese on top, then add the shredded cheese..
- Place back in the oven for 10 min or until the cheese has melted and has gotten bubbly and yummy..
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.