Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan zucchini casserole recipe. To make garlic parmesan zucchini casserole you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Get 4 cups of grated zucchini.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Use 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.