Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pounded plantain(Onunu) with Tilapia pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded plantain(Onunu) with Tilapia pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded plantain(onunu) with tilapia pepper soup recipe. To make pounded plantain(onunu) with tilapia pepper soup you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pounded plantain(Onunu) with Tilapia pepper soup:
- Prepare 8 pieces of unripe plantain.
- Provide 2 of medium sized Tilapia fish.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of knorr seasoning.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use 4 pieces of Fresh pepper.
- You need 1 of cksp Palmoil.
- Prepare Handful of Scent leaf.
- Take 1 sachet of peppersoup spice.
Steps to make Pounded plantain(Onunu) with Tilapia pepper soup:
- Peel and slice plantain..
- Boil for 12minutes..
- Pour with mortar.pound for at least 5mins.pound till no lumps is found..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of palmoil and ppund for 1min..
- Wash and put the fish in a pot.boil with small amout of water..
- Boil with onion,salt and knorr seasoning.boil for 7mins..
- Add more water,boil for 2minutes..
- Add the sachet of peppersoup spice,knorr seasoning,salt,fresh pepper and boil.boil for 5minutes..
- Wash and cut tge scent leaf..
- Pour in the scent leaf.boil for 1minute.
If you find this Pounded plantain(Onunu) with Tilapia pepper soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.