Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe. You can cook brinjal curry in coconut gravy using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal curry in coconut gravy:
- Get 8-10 of long brinjals.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 2 strands of curry leaves.
- Use Pinch of hing.
- Provide 1 tbs of jeera.
- You need 1 tbs of dhania powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of garam masala.
- Use 1 tbs of sambar powder.
- Take as needed of Water.
Steps to make Brinjal curry in coconut gravy:
- Wash and Cut the brinjal into 4 slits.
- Chop tomato, ginger. Grate the coconut.
- Make ready jeera, hing and curry leaves.
- Blend the tomato, ginger and coconut to a smooth paste.
- Deep fry the brinjals.
- In kadai, add oil, jeera, hing, curry leaves. Saute for few minutes..
- Then add the smooth coconut paste, add salt, turmeric powder.
- Then add dhania powder, garam masala, sambar powder. Let it simmer for few minutes to release the oil..
- Then add the fried brinjals into the gravy. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Now no onion garlic brinjal curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.