Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer kofta curry recipe. To make palak paneer kofta curry you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Take 200 g of Spinach.
- Prepare 100 g of Paneer.
- Prepare 5-6 of large tomato puree.
- Get 1 of large Onion Chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cuminseed.
- Use 5-6 of chopped Green Chilli.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Garlic Chopped.
- Get 1.5 tablespoons of riceflour/cornflour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of garam masal powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Jasmine red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Black pepper corn powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamon powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dhania powder.
- Use of Oil to deep fry.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need of Fresh Coriander chopped.
- Use of Fresh cream.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Using a 200g spinach leaves very well in water and blanch and suddenly add to clod water. Add reduce the water and roughly chop and grind spinach fine paste..
- Then heat pan and add 1 tablespoon oil and cumin seeds and add green chilli chopped and garlic chopped and fry. Then add to spinach paste and fry reduce to water. let the spinach mixture some add to cron flour and mix together and come to a room temperature. Then cover and refrigerate I it for 30 to 40 minutes..
- In a bowl greate 100g paneer then add to paper power, cardamon powder and salt to taste and some cornflour mix well. Now I take some portion of the paneer on your plams and make small ball of the same cover and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Later remove the spinach mixture from the fridge from the spinach mixture make the same number of balls as that of the paneer then flatten them and keep aside. Take each spinach mixture and flatten it more place the paneer ball in the center bring the edges on top. Join the edges and roll gently to a smooth kofta make all paneer Palak kofta this way..
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoon rice flour in a plate or board coat each kofta evenly with the rice flour and dust off the excess you can also corn flour instead of rice flour and cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes..
- Heat 2 tablespoon butter in a pan or Kadai add cumin seeds and chopped garlic and green chilli and fry then add chopped onion mix well and saute onions till they becomes translucent. Then add tomato puree and fry then add coriander powder and redchili powder fry and add to salt to taste and fry. Later some water add to masala and boil. Then smooth gravy add to honey 1 tablespoon. Then add to some fresh coriander and fresh cream and I ready to gravy..
- Pour the hot gravy in a serving bowl. Slice each kofta in two halves. Gently place the paneer Palak kofta halves in the gravy..
- While serving Palak kofta place some cream if you want some coriander leaves can also be add garnishing. And.
If you find this Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.