Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne with butternut squash and goat cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne with butternut squash and goat cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne with butternut squash and goat cheese recipe. You can have penne with butternut squash and goat cheese using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne with butternut squash and goat cheese:
- You need 1 of vegetable oil or cooking spray.
- Provide 1 of large butternut squash, peeled seeded and cut into 3/4 cubes.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 of olive oil for drizzling.
- Use 1 of kosher salt and cracked pepper.
- Take 1 lb of penne pasta.
- Use 8 oz of goat cheese, crumbled.
- Provide 1 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted.
- Get 1 cup of packed, chopped fresh basil.
- Use 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan.
Steps to make Penne with butternut squash and goat cheese:
- Spray a baking sheet liberally with spray or veg oil, spread squash and onion evenly. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in a 350°F oven on top rack for 20 minutes or until squash is tender and golden. Check often do not burn. Remove from oven to cool completely..
- Prepare pasta as directed, drain and reserve 2 cup pasta water.
- Put pasta, goat cheese and 1cup of pasta water in a serving bowl. Toss until cheese is melted into a creamy sauce adding more water if necessary..
- Add in squash mixture, walnuts and basil.
- Garnish with parmesan and enjoy!!.
- *to toast walnut bake on a sheet in 350 oven for 6 to 8 minutes and cool before using.
If you find this Penne with butternut squash and goat cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.