Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s wontons recipe. You can cook whosayna’s wontons using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Wontons:
- Take of Dough:.
- Prepare 2 cups of All purpose flour (maida).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Provide of Filling:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shrimps/Chicken cubes/Fish cubes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cabbage or Kale (chopped).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Capsicum/Spring Onions/Carrots (chopped).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies (chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Tomato Sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped Garlic.
- You need of small piece of Ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornflour.
Steps to make Whosayna’s Wontons:
- For wraps can use dough or spring roll wraps. Dough: Bind soft dough and cover with samp cloth. Filling: In a pan put little oil and braise garlic and ginger add shrimps and braise then add veggies toss it add sauces and cornflour then dry it up. let it cool then do filling. If you are using dough make small balls of dough roll into thin puris put filling on half side of puri, bring the other half on top and over it as in doin it half. Seal it all over then bring the two ends together and join.
- When all done deep fry them till crispy brown. NB: Dough Wontons can steam olso.
If you find this Whosayna’s Wontons recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.