Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian buttered chicken curry recipe. You can cook indian buttered chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Use 1 kg of chicken breast fillet (cut into cube).
- Provide 12 of medium-small tomatoes (chopped roughly).
- Provide 2 of large onion (6 small onions) (cut into big chunks).
- Use 1 of lemon juice (use as needed).
- Prepare 1 tbs of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tbs of black cummin.
- Take 1/2 tbs of cummin.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tbs of dried chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Use 6 pods of cardamom (1/2 tsp for using the powder).
- You need 1 tbs of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt (you can use masala salt).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of sugar (fix the taste later).
- Take 600 ml of heavy cream (use as needed, could be less or more).
- Use 125 of gr/ 1/2 cup / 1 stick of butter.
- Get of some olive oil for stir fry.
Steps to make Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients by cutting your chicken into cube, dice your tomatoes (small cutting), and cut your onions into big chunks..
- Marinate your chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper, and add the curry powder. Let it sit at least 15 minutes..
- Stir fry your onions until soften a bit, then set aside..
- Stir fry your chicken cubes and continue until the chicken turn into golden brown or until all the liquid has been absorb. Set aside..
- Stir fry your chopped garlic and cinnamon stick, add turmeric powder, chilli flakes, cummins, black cummins, nutmeg powder, and cardamom..
- Stir for a bit, and add chopped tomatoes. Stir them until the tomatoes a bit soften..
- Add your stir fried chicken and onions, stir for a bit, and continue to add heavy cream..
- Season with salt, chicken stock powder and sugar. Add lemon juice (try to add little by little until you get the balance taste). Fix the taste..
- And last, add butter..
- Simmer your curry with low heat, until the color turn into a bit darker..
- Serve with paratha would be perfect..
- Note: the success key of this dish is depends on the quality of heavy cream that you use. And also, if your curry taste a bit too sour, it wipes off the herbs flavour, so be careful when adding your lemon..
If you find this Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.