Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and potato bake recipe. You can cook spinach and potato bake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and Potato Bake:
- Get 8 of large potatoes, peeled & sliced into 1.5cm rounds.
- Use 300 g of spinach, chopped.
- You need 250 ml of cream.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 150 ml of milk.
- Get 1 sachet (50 g) of thick white onion soup.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of greated cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Spinach and Potato Bake:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and grease a medium round or oval baking dish..
- Put the potatoes in a medium pot with salted water, bring to a boil, and allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes..
- Half-fill a large pan with water and bring it to the boil. Put the spinach into the boiling water. Bring to the boil again and cook for 1 minute. Drain it through a colander and allow all the excess water to run out, pressing it with the back of a spoon will help force excess water out of the spinach through the colander..
- Whisk together the cream, milk, garlic, salt, pepper and white onion soup powder until thickened. Pour this over the meatballs and potatoes..
- Place a layer of potato slices in the base of the baking dish. Then place half of the spinach in an even layer on the potatoes. Now top with another layer of potatoes. Pour over half of the cream mixture. Then place the other half of the spinach in an even layer on the potatoes, top off with another layer of potatoes. Pour over the balance of the cream mixture over the potatoes..
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 45 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Remove the foil, sprinkle over the grated cheese and bake with grill on until golden and melted, about 10-15 minutes. .
If you find this Spinach and Potato Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.