Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Take 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Use 2 of cardamon seeds.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger (chopped).
- Provide 600 grams of chicken breasts (strips or cubes).
- Provide 3 of tomatoes (liquidised).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hellfire curry powder.
- Prepare 8 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3 of potatoes (cubes).
- Take 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot..
- Braise the onion, cinnamon and cardamon..
- Add to the onions and braise for 30 seconds..
- Add the meat and cooked until have cooked..
- Add the tomatoes, curry, curry leaves and salt to the pot. Mix and coat all the chicken..
- Add the potatoes and water. Add more or less water as required..
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft..
- Serve hot with roti and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.