Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken in bbq sauce and potato salad recipe. You can cook baked chicken in bbq sauce and potato salad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad:
- Take of Chicken legs/breast/wings. Should be the same size.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mala.
- Use 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Paprika.
- Get of Rosemary.
- Take of Ginger.
- You need 3 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1/2 cup of Guinness stout.
- Prepare of Barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Guinness stout (remaining in the can) freeze for later use.
- Use of Ketchup.
- Provide of Brown sugar.
- Get of Chilli.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Prepare of ginger.
- You need of Lime juice.
Steps to make Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad:
- Mix the marinade well and marinate the chicken for as long as possible. (4-24+ hours). Cover with cling film and refigirate..
- Preheat oven to 180°c, line your oven tray with foil and baste some oil on it. Bake for 20 min, turn it once so that both sides brown to a fine crisp..
- Mean while, bring a cup of Guinness stout to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients for the BBQ sauce. Let it simmer on low till its thick and reduces..
- Coat the chicken in the sauce. Bake for an extra 10 minutes..
- Enjoy 😋. Potato recipe later.
If you find this Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.