Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have thai chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 2 of Large chicken fillet (cubed).
- Get 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground green chillies.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- Take 2 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of thin rice noodles.
- Get 1 of small tray baby corn.
- You need 1 of small tray sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 of lime (juiced).
- Get of Coriander.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1. In a deep pot add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper..
- 2. Cook on high for 3 minutes till chicken turns white..
- 3. Add coconut milk, water, chicken stock powder, corn & peas..
- 4. Cook for 30 minutes on low till veg & chicken cooked through..
- 5. Boil noodles for 3-4min. Rinse under cold water..
- 6. Add to pot with lime juice and mix in..
- 7. Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed..
- 8. Garnish with coriander. Note: If you have green thai curry paste on hand, I would add some to taste as well..
- #soupchallenge #cookpad_za.
If you find this Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.