Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried beef & bean sprout recipe. To make stir-fried beef & bean sprout you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout:
- Get of Sliced Beef.
- Use of Bean Sprout.
- Take of Spring Onion.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce★.
- Provide of Sake(Japanese cooking wine)★.
- Provide of Oil★.
- Use of Oyster Sauce◎.
- You need of Soy Sauce ◎.
- Provide of Sake(Japanese cooking wine) ◎.
- Take of Sugar◎.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil ◎.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout:
- Cut spring onion into small pieces (Mince). Wash bean sprout with water and drain well..
- Mix ◎ ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut the beef into bite size. Put in a bowl and add ★ ingredients. Rub it in well. Keep it for 15 minutes..
- Put beef in a frying pan. Turn on fire with medium heat. Stir-fry beef until the color changes..
- Add bean sprouts and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds). Add ◎ sauce and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds)..
- Place it on a dish. Sprinkle spring onion on it..
If you find this Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.