Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to semolina mini uttapam with sambhar recipe. You can cook semolina mini uttapam with sambhar using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar:
- You need of For sambhar.
- You need 1 of lauki(bottle gourd).
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 3-4 of tomato.
- You need 4 of small brinjals.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 1/2 inch of grated ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of sambhar masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For semolina Uttapa.
- You need 2 cup of semolina.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar:
- It's time to prepare Sambhar. So first of all chop bottle guard, brinjals and carrot. Wash them thoroughly. Put chopped vegetables with soaked arhar daal, water and some salt in cooker and let boil for 8-10 whistles. Let it cool then mash them with masher..
- Heat ghee in a pan, add Mustard seeds and asafoetida when it start to crackle add onion, fry them till golden brown colour and add chopped ginger, green chilli..
- Now add the blended tomatoes, turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, Sambhar masala and add in the pan to fry. Fry them until ghee start seperating..
- Now add boiled vegetables and cook them for 10-15 minutes with continuous stirring. Add dry Mango Powder and cook for 2 minutes. Add water according to consistency required and add salt and then cook them till water start boiling and till required consistency is achieved. Sambhar is ready..
- Now it's time to prepare Uttapa. Take semolina in a bowl, mix Curd and leave it for 30 minutes. Then add water to get required consistency. Add red chilli powder, salt and chopped coriander leaves and mix to form a smooth paste..
- Now heat a non-stick tawa, apply ghee and pour some semolina paste. Spread grated carrots, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes. Try them differently or mix them in a single Uttapa..
- Bake them from both the side by flipping them to get golden brown colour. Serve hot in Sambhar..
If you find this Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.