Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hidden Veggie Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hidden Veggie Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hidden Veggie Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hidden veggie meatloaf recipe. You can cook hidden veggie meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hidden Veggie Meatloaf:
- Take of lean ground beef.
- You need of ground pork.
- Prepare of rib of celery, roughly chopped.
- Take of bell pepper, roughly chopped.
- Provide of baby carrots (or 1/2 cup carrots, roughly chopped).
- Provide of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Use of water.
- Use of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Take of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Instructions to make Hidden Veggie Meatloaf:
- Place celery, bell pepper, carrots, tomato sauce and water in a blender. Blend into a chunky puree. You want to still have some texture to the veggies, but you don't want them detectable in your meatloaf..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl combine the meats, veggie puree, breadcrumbs, eggs, and all seasonings. Mix with clean hands until all ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Transfer mixture to a large casserole dish or foil lined baking sheet then mold into short, wide rectangular loaf (I go for about 4"wide by 8" long)..
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Top with a thin layer of ketchup. Return to oven and bake an additional.30-35 minutes, or until cooked through..
If you find this Hidden Veggie Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.