Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joe pockets (kid friendly) recipe. You can cook sloppy joe pockets (kid friendly) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly):
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion (minced).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of sloppy joe mix (you can make your own).
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 2 can of biscuits.
Steps to make Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly):
- brown ground beef with minced onions, salt and pepper.
- drain ground beef. add sloppy Joe mix, brown sugar, & ketchup …
- open up the first can of biscuits. spread biscuits out by hand. can use a floured rolling pin if you want to. I tend to just press it out. it should be pressed out to 5"- 6" across..
- put a about. tablespoon of sloppy Joe mix. sprinkle with cheese. fold in half and with water on your finger run it around 1/2 of the open edge. pinch the edge to seal..
- spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray..
- keep repeating making the pockets until the desired amount of pockets are made. lay them on the cookie sheet..
- before putting in the oven use a paint brush to paint milk on pockets..
- bake until golden brown at 350°.
- paint tops with unsalted butter when u take it out of the oven..
If you find this Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.