Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey & Mustard glazed Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey & Mustard glazed Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey & mustard glazed salmon recipe. To cook honey & mustard glazed salmon you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey & Mustard glazed Salmon:
- You need 2 pieces of fresh Salmon.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Mustard.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh Dill chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Honey & Mustard glazed Salmon:
- In a small bowl add Mustard and Honey, combine..
- Then add the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper..
- Toss in the garlic minced, the dill and whip all the ingredients, so that it becomes a nice smooth sauce..
- In a small baking pan add 1 piece of aluminum foil and then place in the Salmon..
- Brush the sauce on both sides of the Salmon. Bake Salmon for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
If you find this Honey & Mustard glazed Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.