Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dudhi Muthiya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dudhi Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi muthiya recipe. You can cook dudhi muthiya using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dudhi Muthiya:
- Use 2 cups of Lauki (bottle gourd or dudhi) Grated.
- Use 1/4 cup of Onion grated optional.
- Use 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour (Chapati atta).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Besan (gram flour) bengal flour.
- Use 1 cup of Sooji (rava or semolina).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Hing (Asafoetida).
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste or freshly grated or crushed.
- You need 4 of Green chilies chopped finely.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Cilantro or coriander leaves chopped finely.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Provide of For Tempering.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Dudhi Muthiya:
- Grate onion and bottle gourd. Measure it and keep it aside..
- Then in a bowl mix wheat flour, besan, semolina, turmeric powder, asafoetida, baking soda, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, salt and sugar..
- Then add ginger paste, green chilies, chopped cilantro, lemon juice and oil. Then squeeze out as much possible water from bottle gourd and onion. Use your all strength to squeeze out water. Add it to the bowl. Mix well..
- And knead it into soft dough. Use water if needed..
- Prepare steamer. Add about an inch of water and let it come to a boil. Then apply some oil on steamer tray with holes in it and grease it well and keep it aside..
- Apply some oil on your palms and divide the dough into four equal portions. Shape each portion into cylindrical roll approximately 5 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. Arrange on greased tray as shown below..
- Steam it for 20-22 minutes.Let it cool for 5 minutes, remove it to plate or cutting board. then cut into half inch slices..
- Making tempering: Heat the oil in a pan on medium for tempering. Once hot add mustard seeds and sesame seeds. Let them splutter..
- Then add sliced muthia. Mix gently so they do not break and sauté till you get little brown and slightly crispy.Turn off the heat..
- Enjoy Dudhi muthiya..
If you find this Dudhi Muthiya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.