Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bolognese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bolognese sauce recipe. You can cook bolognese sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bolognese Sauce:
- Provide 500 g of minced beef.
- You need 1 of large brown onion.
- Provide 2-4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1-2 of carottes.
- You need 1 tsp of Orange or lemon peel.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of Red wine.
- Use 1 Tbs of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Anchovy pasre.
- Provide 1-2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Fennel seeds.
- Take 2 tbs of herbs de provence or your own mixture of thyme,,oregano.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbs of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 of laurel leaves.
Steps to make Bolognese Sauce:
- Saute beef then drain grease with sieve or paper towels and set aside.
- Saute onions and garlic wih medium heat in olive oil then add carottes and lemon peel, saute another 2 minutes.
- Add beef to pan add worcester and red wine salt and pepper. Let simmer in red wine 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste and anchovy paste.
- Add oregano fennel seeds or herbs to Provence Add laurel leaves and mix thoroughly.
- Add enough tomato sauce to for your desired fluidity..
- Add a cup of water and simmer at leastv1 hr. If longer simply check if more water should be added and continue to simmer..
- Simmer to desired consistency and fluidity..
- Check salt level (taste it!!) And serve!.
If you find this Bolognese Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.