Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Brisket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Brisket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef brisket recipe. To cook beef brisket you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Brisket:
- Provide 2 1/2-5 lbs of beef brisket.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Use 12 oz of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of red potatoes, cut in quarters.
- Get 1 lb of baby carrots.
- Get 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of firmly packed brown sugar.
Instructions to make Beef Brisket:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Place brisket fat side up in shallow roasting pan. Spread garlic evenly over brisket. Sprinkle with pepper & onion salt..
- In medium bowl, combine chili sauce, beef broth, worcestershire sauce, & brown sugar. Pour over brisket. Cover with foil or roasting lid..
- Roast brisket for 2 hours..
- Turn over brisket. Spoon sauce over brisket. Arrange potatoes & carrots around brisket in sauce. Recover with foil..
- Bake for 2 more hours..
- Place some foil on cutting board. Transfer brisket onto foil. Wrap in foil. Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Stir vegetables in sauce. Spoon off fat from juices & discard fat..
- Take brisket out of foil & place on cutting board. Slice brisket diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve..
If you find this Beef Brisket recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.